Work at Quintype
We're changing how media works, how people connect, and how society engages. Join us.
Director of Product Manager Urgent Requirement
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 10+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack Urgent Requirement
- Be able to drive a team of around 4 developers
- Should be able to effectively lead from the front, integrating developers, analysts and QA
- Should be able to pair, and effectively mentor junior developers
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Be an inspiration for the team and a trusted partner to our customers
- 2-7 years of experience working in the technology space as a developer
- BE/BTECH in Computer/electrical engineering with a strong academic record
- Familiar with PHP or Ruby or NodeJS. Strong experience in Laravel and/or ReactJS a plus
- Familiarity with the entire development -> prod flow a strong plus (our dev owns the DevOps)
- Familiarity with performance tuning a web stack a strong plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile highly dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sr. Software Engineer - UI
- Create secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications and widgets
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Partner with designers and product managers to define and refine innovative concepts that will shape the future of digital publishing
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
- Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
- Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
- Experience in leading products end-to-end, from architecture design to release.
Software Engineer – Full Stack (RoR)
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Primary focus will be development of all server-side logic and building high performant, scalable and responsive services.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- 2+ years Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and REST.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, maintainable Ruby code.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
React Native Developer
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Add any other relevant responsibilities here.
- Should have 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle,Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Experience with releasing production level apps in Android and iOS is a plus.
- Make sure to mention any other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies relevant to your project.