Work at Quintype
We're changing how media works, how people connect, and how society engages. Join us.
Sr. Software Engineer - UI Urgent Requirement
- Create secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications and widgets
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Partner with designers and product managers to define and refine innovative concepts that will shape the future of digital publishing
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
- Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
- Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
- Experience in leading products end-to-end, from architecture design to release.
Senior Product Manager Urgent Requirement
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 5+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack
- Be able to drive a team of around 4 developers
- Should be able to effectively lead from the front, integrating developers, analysts and QA
- Should be able to pair, and effectively mentor junior developers
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Be an inspiration for the team and a trusted partner to our customers
- 2-7 years of experience working in the technology space as a developer
- BE/BTECH in Computer/electrical engineering with a strong academic record
- Familiar with PHP or Ruby or NodeJS. Strong experience in Laravel and/or ReactJS a plus
- Familiarity with the entire development -> prod flow a strong plus (our dev owns the DevOps)
- Familiarity with performance tuning a web stack a strong plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile highly dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills