Work at Quintype
We're changing how media works, how people connect, and how society engages. Join us.
Sr. Software Engineer - UI Urgent Requirement
- Create secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications and widgets
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Partner with designers and product managers to define and refine innovative concepts that will shape the future of digital publishing
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
- Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
- Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
- Experience in leading products end-to-end, from architecture design to release.
NodeJs Developer Urgent Requirement
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing migration of data between servers .
- Your primary focus will be developing libraries and bridges to make migrations much faster.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining and automating the pipeline to bring publishers into Quintype.
- Improve our current Node JS libraries to ingest publisher data.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code so that developers from outside Quintype can use them effectively in their workflow.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications for the same purpose.
- Integration of data storage solutions to stream ingest publisher data faster into Quintype.
- Build integrations with various platforms like Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla and productise them to migrate to Quintype easily.
- Should have 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, React etc good to have.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Proficient on working with data and has a good understanding about data concepts like ETL, In Memory Manipulation.
- Basic skills of programming and understanding about code complexity.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
React Native Developer Urgent Requirement
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Add any other relevant responsibilities here.
- Should have 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle,Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Experience with releasing production level apps in Android and iOS is a plus.
- Make sure to mention any other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies relevant to your project.
Senior IOS Developer Urgent Requirement
- Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services and applications for iOS platform.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Coaching and mentoring talented and highly motivated engineers.
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience.
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features\ Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software on time.
- Hands-on code contribution and delivery - libraries, API's, documentation.
- Coordinate and work closely with other product and design teams to execute solutions.
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of mobile apps.
- Should be well versed with Swift,Core text,Core Data,Core Animation and core graphics.
- Fluent with TDD and Unit testing.
- Offline storage, asynchronous and Multithreading patterns.
- Experience working with Performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Having the ability to maintain legacy projects and handing dependency errors.
Senior Product Manager
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 5+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack
- Be able to drive a team of around 4 developers
- Should be able to effectively lead from the front, integrating developers, analysts and QA
- Should be able to pair, and effectively mentor junior developers
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Be an inspiration for the team and a trusted partner to our customers
- 2-7 years of experience working in the technology space as a developer
- BE/BTECH in Computer/electrical engineering with a strong academic record
- Familiar with PHP or Ruby or NodeJS. Strong experience in Laravel and/or ReactJS a plus
- Familiarity with the entire development -> prod flow a strong plus (our dev owns the DevOps)
- Familiarity with performance tuning a web stack a strong plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile highly dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills